Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: FIBROTIC
In which Scrabble dictionary does FIBROTIC exist?
Definitions of FIBROTIC in dictionaries:
- adj - the development of excess fibrous tissue in a bodily organ [n -BROSES] : FIBROTIC
There are 8 letters in FIBROTIC: B C F I I O R T
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word FIBROTIC plus a wildcard: FIBROTIC?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FIBROTIC
8 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for FIBROTIC
- ... -resolution CT of complications of idiopathic fibrotic lung disease
- fibrotic or Ossifying Myopathy in Horses
- fibrotic myopathy refers to the abnormal presence of scar or fibrotic ...
- Solitary Fibrous Tumor of Pleura - Surgical Pathology Atlas
- Sarcoidosis is a disease in which swelling (inflammation) occurs in ...
- Built up fibrotic tissue can cause you to feel tight and uncomfortable ...
- Clinical studies being conducted aim to advance care and treatment for ...
- -Actin (1A4) sc-32251. Immunoperoxidase staining of formalin fixed ...
- fibrotic Lung Disease