Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: FAUVIST
In which Scrabble dictionary does FAUVIST exist?
Definitions of FAUVIST in dictionaries:
- noun - a member of a group of French painters who followed fauvism
- n - a movement in painting
There are 7 letters in FAUVIST: A F I S T U V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to FAUVIST
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word FAUVIST plus a wildcard: FAUVIST?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FAUVIST
7 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for FAUVIST
- WebMuseum Matisse Henri (-mile-Benot) Green Stripe (Madame ...
- fauvist Movement - Information About Fauvism in Art - History of The ...
- Madame Matisse (1905)
- fauvist Jumper.jpg
- Andre Derain - A founder of Fauviusm who embodied the ideal color for ...
- Deborah Lawrenson Terre Fauve
- Mme Matisse Madras Rouge (The Red Madras Headress)
- Archive for January 2010
- fauvist Portrait by Skarlet-Raven on deviantART
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.