Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: FAVUS
In which Scrabble dictionary does FAVUS exist?
Definitions of FAVUS in dictionaries:
- noun - a contagious fungal infection of the scalp
- n - a skin disease
There are 5 letters in FAVUS: A F S U V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to FAVUS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word FAVUS plus a wildcard: FAVUS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FAVUS
Images for FAVUS
- favus Tinea Favosa Murray favus Definition of Osteoporosis ...
- Filefavus.jpg - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- favus Pictures Old Medical Pictures OmniMedicalSearch.com
- Tinea Capitis (favus)
- Keywords in Dermatology and Venereology favus
- Lien vers cours favus
- favus - Credit Paul La Porte
- favus a fejbr egy sulyos gombs megbetegedse
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.