Scrabble word: FABULOUS
Is FABULOUS valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of FABULOUS in dictionaries:
- adj - extremely pleasing
- adj - based on or told of in traditional stories
- adj - barely credible
- Barely credible; astonishing: the fabulous endurance of a marathon runner.
- Extremely pleasing or successful: a fabulous vacation.
- Of the nature of a fable or myth; legendary.
- Told of or celebrated in fables or legends.
- adj - almost unbelievable
There are 8 letters in FABULOUS: A B F L O S U U
Click to search all anagrams of FABULOUS plus a wildcard: FABULOUS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FABULOUS
8 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for FABULOUS
Lookup in Wiki for FABULOUS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.