Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: EXPENDING
In which Scrabble dictionary does EXPENDING exist?
Definitions of EXPENDING in dictionaries:
- noun - the act of spending money for goods or services
- verb - use up, consume fully
- verb - pay out
- v - to use up
There are 9 letters in EXPENDING: D E E G I N N P X
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word EXPENDING plus a wildcard: EXPENDING?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word EXPENDING
9 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for EXPENDING
- Expanding universe - R9800111 - Science Photo Library
- QUASAR9 Hawking & Colleagues
- The clamping sleeves of FORKARDT Expanding Mandrels are ...
- Expanding Universe Mother Jones
- expanding lamp by erik stehmann based on hoberman sphere principles
- Expanding Bookcase by Reinier de Jong TreeHugger
- Expanding business Royalty Free Stock Photo
- Expanding Snakes Illusion
- Expanding Foam Polyfilla 390g Aerosol Can - Bunnings Warehouse
- Expanding Universe - Inventions and Inventors Who invented where ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.