Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: EXPEND
In which Scrabble dictionary does EXPEND exist?
Definitions of EXPEND in dictionaries:
- verb - use up, consume fully
- verb - pay out
- See Synonyms at spend.
- To use up; consume: “Every effort seemed to expend her spirit’s force” (George Meredith).
- v - to use up
There are 6 letters in EXPEND: D E E N P X
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to EXPEND
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word EXPEND plus a wildcard: EXPEND?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word EXPEND
6 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for EXPEND
- The expendables 2 2012
- 2 THE expendABLES 2 Trailer ...
- survivors-life-time-statistic-joke-star-trek-death-expendabl ...
- Tutti i character poster di THE expendABLES 2 Destroy This Movie
- MAQUINA expendEDORA DE REFRESCO en Tlalnepantla - Clasf
- THE expendABLES BLU-RAY - The expendables (2010) Blu-ray Film-Details
- ChaTo.CL photos - expendedoras de tickets
- Comic Book Battle 3 Thor vs. ()
- expendios Bimbo en Morelia - TodaMorelia.com
- LA NOTA ROJA DE SONORA Atrapan Raterillo por Asalto a expendio y Casa ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.