Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: ETERNITY
In which Scrabble dictionary does ETERNITY exist?
Definitions of ETERNITY in dictionaries:
- noun - time without end
- noun - a state of eternal existence believed in some religions to characterize the afterlife
- noun - a seemingly endless time interval (waiting)
- Time without beginning or end; infinite time.
- The state or quality of being eternal.
- The timeless state following death.
- The afterlife; immortality.
- A very long or seemingly endless time: waited in the dentist’s office for an eternity.
- noun - infinite time
There are 8 letters in ETERNITY: E E I N R T T Y
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ETERNITY plus a wildcard: ETERNITY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ETERNITY
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for ETERNITY
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.