Scrabble word: ETERNITY
In which Scrabble dictionary does ETERNITY exist?
Definitions of ETERNITY in dictionaries:
- noun - time without end
- noun - a state of eternal existence believed in some religions to characterize the afterlife
- noun - a seemingly endless time interval (waiting)
- Time without beginning or end; infinite time.
- The state or quality of being eternal.
- The timeless state following death.
- The afterlife; immortality.
- A very long or seemingly endless time: waited in the dentist’s office for an eternity.
- noun - infinite time