Scrabble word: ELLIPSIS
In which Scrabble dictionary does ELLIPSIS exist?
Definitions of ELLIPSIS in dictionaries:
- noun - omission or suppression of parts of words or sentences
- The omission of a word or phrase necessary for a complete syntactical construction but not necessary for understanding.
- An example of such omission.
- A mark or series of marks (... or , for example) used in writing or printing to indicate an omission, especially of letters or words.
- noun - an omission of a word or words in a sentence