Scrabble word: DISJOINT
Is DISJOINT valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of DISJOINT in dictionaries:
- verb - part
- verb - separate at the joints
- verb - make disjoint, separated, or disconnected
- verb - become separated, disconnected or disjoint
- adj - having no elements in common
- To put out of joint; dislocate.
- To take apart at the joints.
- To destroy the coherence or connections of.
- To separate; disjoin.
- To come apart at the joints.
- Having no elements in common.
- verb - to put out of order
There are 8 letters in DISJOINT: D I I J N O S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to DISJOINT
Click to search all anagrams of DISJOINT plus a wildcard: DISJOINT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DISJOINT
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for DISJOINT
Lookup in Wiki for DISJOINT
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.