Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: DISCARD
In which Scrabble dictionary does DISCARD exist?
Definitions of DISCARD in dictionaries:
- noun - anything that is cast aside or discarded
- noun - (cards) the act of throwing out a useless card or of failing to follow suit
- noun - getting rid something that is regarded as useless or undesirable
- verb - throw or cast away
- To throw away; reject.
- To throw out (a playing card) from one’s hand.
- To discard a playing card.
- The act of discarding in a card game.
- A discarded playing card.
- One that is discarded or rejected.
- verb - to throw away
There are 7 letters in DISCARD: A C D D I R S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to DISCARD
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word DISCARD plus a wildcard: DISCARD?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DISCARD
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for DISCARD
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.