Scrabble word: CLINCHER
In which Scrabble dictionary does CLINCHER exist?
Definitions of CLINCHER in dictionaries:
- noun - an argument that is conclusive
- noun - a point or fact or remark that settles something conclusively
- noun - a tool used to clinch nails or bolts or rivets
- A nail, screw, or bolt for clinching.
- A tool for clinching nails, screws, or bolts.
- A point, fact, or remark that settles something conclusively; a decisive factor.
- noun - a decisive fact or remark
There are 8 letters in CLINCHER: C C E H I L N R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CLINCHER
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CLINCHER plus a wildcard: CLINCHER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CLINCHER
8 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CLINCHER
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.