Scrabble word: BUSINESS
In which Scrabble dictionary does BUSINESS exist?
Definitions of BUSINESS in dictionaries:
- noun - a commercial or industrial enterprise and the people who constitute it
- noun - the activity of providing goods and services involving financial and commercial and industrial aspects
- noun - the principal activity in your life that you do to earn money
- noun - a rightful concern or responsibility
- noun - an immediate objective
- noun - the volume of commercial activity
- noun - business concerns collectively
- noun - customers collectively
- noun - incidental activity performed by an actor for dramatic effect
- The occupation, work, or trade in which a person is engaged: the wholesale food business.
- A specific occupation or pursuit: the best designer in the business.
- Commercial, industrial, or professional dealings: new systems now being used in business.
- A commercial enterprise or establishment: bought his uncle’s business.
- Volume or amount of commercial trade: Business had fallen off.
- Commercial dealings; patronage: took her business to a trustworthy salesperson.
- One’s rightful or proper concern or interest: “The business of America is business” (Calvin Coolidge).
- Something involving one personally: It’s none of my business.
- Serious work or endeavor: got right down to business.
- An affair or matter: “We will proceed no further in this business” (Shakespeare).
- An incidental action performed by an actor on the stage to fill a pause between lines or to provide interesting detail.
- Verbal abuse; scolding: gave me the business for being late.
- The condition of being busy.
- noun - an occupation, profession, or trade