Scrabble word: BUCKRAM
In which Scrabble dictionary does BUCKRAM exist?
Definitions of BUCKRAM in dictionaries:
- noun - a coarse cotton fabric stiffened with glue
- verb - stiffen with or as with buckram
- adj - rigidly formal
- A coarse cotton fabric heavily sized with glue, used for stiffening garments and in bookbinding.
- Rigid formality.
- adj - difficult to bend or stretch
- verb - to cheat someone by not paying
There are 7 letters in BUCKRAM: A B C K M R U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BUCKRAM
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BUCKRAM plus a wildcard: BUCKRAM?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BUCKRAM
Images for BUCKRAM
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.