Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: MUCK
In which Scrabble dictionary does MUCK exist?
Definitions of MUCK in dictionaries:
- noun - any thick, viscous matter
- noun - fecal matter of animals
- verb - remove muck, clear away muck, as in a mine
- verb - spread manure, as for fertilization
- verb - soil with mud, muck, or mire
- A moist, sticky mixture, especially of mud and filth.
- Moist farmyard dung; manure.
- Dark, fertile soil containing decaying vegetable matter.
- Something filthy or disgusting.
- Earth, rocks, or clay excavated in mining.
- To fertilize with manure or compost.
- To make dirty with or as if with muck.
- To bungle, damage, or ruin.
- v - to fertilize with manure
There are 4 letters in MUCK: C K M U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to MUCK
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word MUCK plus a wildcard: MUCK?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word MUCK
Images for MUCK
- muck 9. Blm Fragman izle muck 9. Blm Fragman muck 9 ...
- httpwww.blm.govpgdataetcmedialibblmutmoab_fofire.Par.15124 ...
- muck Boots Wetland Field Boots
- MenziUSA . . .
- Hinten Uwe Kirchner Niklas South Philipp Kern Andr Gpfert ...
- muck Dizisi Haluk Piyes Resimleri
- Excavatrice araigne Menzi muck A81 vendre de 2005 104517 CAD ...
- muck Dizisi Ozan Fotoraflar
- muck Boots Camo Camp Sport Boots
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.