Scrabble word: MUCK
In which Scrabble dictionary does MUCK exist?
Definitions of MUCK in dictionaries:
- noun - any thick, viscous matter
- noun - fecal matter of animals
- verb - remove muck, clear away muck, as in a mine
- verb - spread manure, as for fertilization
- verb - soil with mud, muck, or mire
- A moist, sticky mixture, especially of mud and filth.
- Moist farmyard dung; manure.
- Dark, fertile soil containing decaying vegetable matter.
- Something filthy or disgusting.
- Earth, rocks, or clay excavated in mining.
- To fertilize with manure or compost.
- To make dirty with or as if with muck.
- To bungle, damage, or ruin.
- verb - to fertilize with manure