Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: BENEFIT
In which Scrabble dictionary does BENEFIT exist?
Definitions of BENEFIT in dictionaries:
- noun - financial assistance in time of need
- noun - something that aids or promotes well-being
- noun - a performance to raise money for a charitable cause
- verb - derive a benefit from
- verb - be beneficial for
- Something that promotes or enhances well-being; an advantage.
- Help; aid.
- A payment made or an entitlement available in accordance with a wage agreement, an insurance policy, or a public assistance program.
- A public entertainment, performance, or social event held to raise funds for a person or cause.
- A kindly deed.
- verb - to be helpful or useful to
There are 7 letters in BENEFIT: B E E F I N T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BENEFIT
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BENEFIT plus a wildcard: BENEFIT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BENEFIT
7 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for BENEFIT
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.