Scrabble word: BENEFIT
In which Scrabble dictionary does BENEFIT exist?
Definitions of BENEFIT in dictionaries:
- noun - financial assistance in time of need
- noun - something that aids or promotes well-being
- noun - a performance to raise money for a charitable cause
- verb - derive a benefit from
- verb - be beneficial for
- Something that promotes or enhances well-being; an advantage.
- Help; aid.
- A payment made or an entitlement available in accordance with a wage agreement, an insurance policy, or a public assistance program.
- A public entertainment, performance, or social event held to raise funds for a person or cause.
- A kindly deed.
- verb - to be helpful or useful to