Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: BASTARDS
In which Scrabble dictionary does BASTARDS exist?
Definitions of BASTARDS in dictionaries:
- noun - insulting terms of address for people who are stupid or irritating or ridiculous
- noun - the illegitimate offspring of unmarried parents
- noun - derogatory term for a variation that is not genuine
- n - an illegitimate child
There are 8 letters in BASTARDS: A A B D R S S T
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BASTARDS plus a wildcard: BASTARDS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BASTARDS
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for BASTARDS
- new poster has been released for Quentin Tarantino s WWII epic ...
- OMG They Killed Kenny by CrazyCartoonGirl on deviantART
- Beat the bastards
- Inglorious Basterds bastards - Custom DVD Labels
- Inglourious Basterds Geek on Film
- Inglourious Basterds Trailer on Trailer Theater
- Axis History Forum German warcrimes in France in 1940
- cerca 2 Tarantino a 2 grados de separacin Conversaciones pop
- Your First Look at Inglourious Basterds Swastika-y New Logo ...
- Inglorious Basterds Psters en AllPosters.com.mx
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.