Scrabble word: BASTARD
Is BASTARD valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of BASTARD in dictionaries:
- noun - insulting terms of address for people who are stupid or irritating or ridiculous
- noun - the illegitimate offspring of unmarried parents
- noun - derogatory term for a variation that is not genuine
- adj - fraudulent
- An illegitimate child.
- Something that is of irregular, inferior, or dubious origin.
- A person, especially one who is held to be mean or disagreeable.
- Born of unwed parents; illegitimate.
- Not genuine; spurious: a bastard style of architecture.
- Resembling a known kind or species but not truly such.
- noun - an illegitimate child
There are 7 letters in BASTARD: A A B D R S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BASTARD
Click to search all anagrams of BASTARD plus a wildcard: BASTARD?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BASTARD
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for BASTARD
Lookup in Wiki for BASTARD
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.