Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: TABARD
In which Scrabble dictionary does TABARD exist?
Definitions of TABARD in dictionaries:
- noun - a short sleeveless outer tunic emblazoned with a coat of arms
- A short, heavy cape of coarse cloth formerly worn outdoors.
- A tunic or capelike garment worn by a knight over his armor and emblazoned with his coat of arms.
- A similar garment worn by a herald and bearing his lord’s coat of arms.
- An embroidered pennant attached to a trumpet.
- adj - a sleeveless outer garment [n -S] : TABARDED
There are 6 letters in TABARD: A A B D R T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to TABARD
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word TABARD plus a wildcard: TABARD?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word TABARD
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for TABARD
- tabard bicolore cartel - Vert & Noir - tabards - Homme - Costumes
- Product Code Ladies Plain tabard
- Real-life handmade tabard
- tabard Felix BlancBleu
- The tabard of King Richard
- tabards Azeroth Metblogs
- tabard Inn Restaurant Washington DC - dicas e avaliaes sobre ...
- Picture Pilgrims leaving the tabard Inn]
- Blue Bird Fancy Dress tabard Costume For Children
- The tabard Singers - London Chamber Choir About