Scrabble word: TABARD
In which Scrabble dictionary does TABARD exist?
Definitions of TABARD in dictionaries:
- noun - a short sleeveless outer tunic emblazoned with a coat of arms
- A short, heavy cape of coarse cloth formerly worn outdoors.
- A tunic or capelike garment worn by a knight over his armor and emblazoned with his coat of arms.
- A similar garment worn by a herald and bearing his lord’s coat of arms.
- An embroidered pennant attached to a trumpet.
- adj - a sleeveless outer garment [n -S] : TABARDED