Scrabble word: TABARD
In which Scrabble dictionary does TABARD exist?
Definitions of TABARD in dictionaries:
- noun - a short sleeveless outer tunic emblazoned with a coat of arms
- A short, heavy cape of coarse cloth formerly worn outdoors.
- A tunic or capelike garment worn by a knight over his armor and emblazoned with his coat of arms.
- A similar garment worn by a herald and bearing his lord’s coat of arms.
- An embroidered pennant attached to a trumpet.
- adj - a sleeveless outer garment [n -S] : TABARDED
There are 6 letters in TABARD: A A B D R T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to TABARD
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word TABARD plus a wildcard: TABARD?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word TABARD
Images for TABARD
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.