Scrabble word: AUDITION
Is AUDITION valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of AUDITION in dictionaries:
- noun - the ability to hear
- noun - a test of the suitability of a performer
- verb - perform in order to get a role
- The sense or power of hearing.
- The act of hearing.
- To take part in a trial performance: auditioned for the role and got it.
- verb - to give a trial performance
There are 8 letters in AUDITION: A D I I N O T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to AUDITION
Click to search all anagrams of AUDITION plus a wildcard: AUDITION?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word AUDITION
8 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for AUDITION
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.