Is SUBLIME valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of SUBLIME in various dictionaries:
- verb - vaporize and then condense right back again
- verb - change or cause to change directly from a solid into a vapor without first melting
- adj - inspiring awe
- adj - worthy of adoration or reverence
- adj - lifted up or set high
- adj - of high moral or intellectual value
- Characterized by nobility; majestic.
- Of high spiritual, moral, or intellectual worth.
- Not to be excelled; supreme.
- Inspiring awe; impressive.
- Raised aloft; set high.
- Of lofty appearance or bearing; haughty: “not terrible,/That I should fear... /But solemn and sublime” (John Milton).
- Something sublime.
- An ultimate example.
- To render sublime.
- To cause to sublimate.
- adj - of elevated or noble quality
There are 7 letters in SUBLIME: B E I L M S U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to SUBLIME
To search all scrabble anagrams of SUBLIME, to go: SUBLIME?
Rearrange the letters in SUBLIME and see some winning combinations
7 letters out of SUBLIME
6 letters out of SUBLIME
5 letters out of SUBLIME
4 letters out of SUBLIME
3 letters out of SUBLIME
2 letters out of SUBLIME
Contextual use of SUBLIME
What's nearby SUBLIME
Lookup in Wiki for SUBLIME
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of SUBLIME, do not miss the additional links under "More about: SUBLIME"