Is LIMBS valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of LIMBS in various dictionaries:
- noun - one of the jointed appendages of an animal used for locomotion or grasping: arm
- noun - any of the main branches arising from the trunk or a bough of a tree
- noun - (astronomy) the circumferential edge of the apparent disc of the sun or the moon or a planet
- noun - either of the two halves of a bow from handle to tip
- noun - the graduated arc that is attached to an instrument for measuring angles
- noun - any projection that is thought to resemble a human arm
- verb - to cut off the arms or legs of
There are 5 letters in LIMBS: B I L M S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to LIMBS
To search all scrabble anagrams of LIMBS, to go: LIMBS?
Rearrange the letters in LIMBS and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of LIMBS
What's nearby LIMBS
Lookup in Wiki for LIMBS
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of LIMBS, do not miss the additional links under "More about: LIMBS"