Is SPACIOUS valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of SPACIOUS in various dictionaries:
- adj - very large in expanse or scope
- adj - (of buildings and rooms) having ample space
- Generous or large in area or extent; roomy.
- The central meaning shared by these adjectives is “having or affording a generous amount of space”: a spacious apartment; an ample kitchen; a capacious purse; a commodious harbor; roomy pockets.
- adj - vast or ample in extent
There are 8 letters in SPACIOUS: A C I O P S S U
To search all scrabble anagrams of SPACIOUS, to go: SPACIOUS?
Rearrange the letters in SPACIOUS and see some winning combinations
8 letters out of SPACIOUS
6 letters out of SPACIOUS
5 letters out of SPACIOUS
4 letters out of SPACIOUS
3 letters out of SPACIOUS
2 letters out of SPACIOUS
Contextual use of SPACIOUS
What's nearby SPACIOUS
Lookup in Wiki for SPACIOUS
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of SPACIOUS, do not miss the additional links under "More about: SPACIOUS"