Is PROFOUND valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of PROFOUND in various dictionaries:
- adj - showing intellectual penetration or emotional depth
- adj - of the greatest intensity
- adj - far-reaching and thoroughgoing in effect especially on the nature of something
- adj - coming from deep within one
- adj - (of sleep) deep and complete
- adj - situated at or extending to great depth
- Situated at, extending to, or coming from a great depth; deep.
- Coming as if from the depths of one’s being: profound contempt.
- Thoroughgoing; far-reaching: profound social changes.
- Penetrating beyond what is superficial or obvious: a profound insight.
- Unqualified; absolute: a profound silence.
- adj - intellectually deep and penetrating
- noun - something that is very deep
There are 8 letters in PROFOUND: D F N O O P R U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to PROFOUND
To search all scrabble anagrams of PROFOUND, to go: PROFOUND?
Rearrange the letters in PROFOUND and see some winning combinations
8 letters out of PROFOUND
6 letters out of PROFOUND
5 letters out of PROFOUND
4 letters out of PROFOUND
3 letters out of PROFOUND
2 letters out of PROFOUND
Contextual use of PROFOUND
What's nearby PROFOUND
Lookup in Wiki for PROFOUND
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of PROFOUND, do not miss the additional links under "More about: PROFOUND"