Is FOOD valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of FOOD in various dictionaries:
- noun - any substance that can be metabolized by an animal to give energy and build tissue
- noun - any solid substance (as opposed to liquid) that is used as a source of nourishment
- noun - anything that provides mental stimulus for thinking
- Material, usually of plant or animal origin, that contains or consists of essential body nutrients, such as carbohydrates, fats, proteins, vitamins, or minerals, and is ingested and assimilated by an organism to produce energy, stimulate growth, and maintain life.
- A specified kind of nourishment: breakfast food; plant food.
- Nourishment eaten in solid form: food and drink.
- Often used to modify another noun: food allergies; food additives.
- adj - a substance taken into the body to maintain life and growth [n -S] : FOODLESS
There are 4 letters in FOOD: D F O O
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to FOOD
To search all scrabble anagrams of FOOD, to go: FOOD?
Rearrange the letters in FOOD and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of FOOD
What's nearby FOOD
Lookup in Wiki for FOOD
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of FOOD, do not miss the additional links under "More about: FOOD"