Is OFFERTORY valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of OFFERTORY in various dictionaries:
- noun - the offerings of the congregation at a religious service
- noun - the part of the Eucharist when bread and wine are offered to God
- Often Offer- tory.
- One of the principal parts of the Eucharistic liturgy at which bread and wine are offered to God by the celebrant.
- A musical setting for this part of the liturgy.
- A collection of offerings at a religious service.
There are 9 letters in OFFERTORY: E F F O O R R T Y
To search all scrabble anagrams of OFFERTORY, to go: OFFERTORY?
Rearrange the letters in OFFERTORY and see some winning combinations
9 letters out of OFFERTORY
7 letters out of OFFERTORY
6 letters out of OFFERTORY
5 letters out of OFFERTORY
4 letters out of OFFERTORY
3 letters out of OFFERTORY
2 letters out of OFFERTORY
Contextual use of OFFERTORY
What's nearby OFFERTORY
Lookup in Wiki for OFFERTORY
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of OFFERTORY, do not miss the additional links under "More about: OFFERTORY"