Is NERVOUS valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of NERVOUS in various dictionaries:
- adj - easily agitated
- adj - causing or fraught with or showing anxiety
- adj - of or relating to the nervous system
- adj - excited in anticipation
- adj - unpredictably excitable (especially of horses)
- Of or relating to the nerves or nervous system: nervous tissue.
- Stemming from or affecting the nerves or nervous system: a nervous disorder.
- Easily agitated or distressed; high-strung or jumpy.
- Marked by or having a feeling of unease or apprehension: nervous moments before takeoff.
- Vigorous in style or feeling; spirited: “the nervous thrust of a modern creation” (Henry A.
- Strong; sinewy.
- adj - easily excited
There are 7 letters in NERVOUS: E N O R S U V
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to NERVOUS
To search all scrabble anagrams of NERVOUS, to go: NERVOUS?
Rearrange the letters in NERVOUS and see some winning combinations
7 letters out of NERVOUS
6 letters out of NERVOUS
5 letters out of NERVOUS
4 letters out of NERVOUS
3 letters out of NERVOUS
2 letters out of NERVOUS
Contextual use of NERVOUS
What's nearby NERVOUS
Lookup in Wiki for NERVOUS
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of NERVOUS, do not miss the additional links under "More about: NERVOUS"