Is MARRIAGE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of MARRIAGE in various dictionaries:
- noun - the state of being a married couple voluntarily joined for life (or until divorce)
- noun - two people who are married to each other
- noun - the act of marrying
- noun - a close and intimate union
- The legal union of a man and woman as husband and wife.
- A wedding.
- A close union: “the most successful marriage of beauty and blood in mainstream comics” (Lloyd Rose).
- The combination of the king and queen of the same suit, as in pinochle.
- noun - the legal union of a man and woman
There are 8 letters in MARRIAGE: A A E G I M R R
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to MARRIAGE
To search all scrabble anagrams of MARRIAGE, to go: MARRIAGE?
Rearrange the letters in MARRIAGE and see some winning combinations
8 letters out of MARRIAGE
7 letters out of MARRIAGE
6 letters out of MARRIAGE
5 letters out of MARRIAGE
4 letters out of MARRIAGE
3 letters out of MARRIAGE
2 letters out of MARRIAGE
Contextual use of MARRIAGE
What's nearby MARRIAGE
Lookup in Wiki for MARRIAGE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of MARRIAGE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: MARRIAGE"