Is LIGHTEN valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of LIGHTEN in various dictionaries:
- verb - make more cheerful
- verb - reduce the weight on
- verb - become more cheerful
- verb - make lighter or brighter
- verb - become lighter
- verb - alleviate or remove (pressure or stress) or make less oppressive
- To make light or lighter; illuminate or brighten.
- To make (a color) lighter.
- To enlighten.
- To become lighter; brighten.
- To be luminous; shine.
- To give off flashes of lightning.
- To make less heavy.
- To lessen the oppressiveness, trouble, or severity of.
- To relieve of cares or worries; gladden.
- To become less in weight.
- To become less oppressive, troublesome, or severe.
- To become cheerful.
- verb - to reduce the weight of
There are 7 letters in LIGHTEN: E G H I L N T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to LIGHTEN
To search all scrabble anagrams of LIGHTEN, to go: LIGHTEN?
Rearrange the letters in LIGHTEN and see some winning combinations
7 letters out of LIGHTEN
6 letters out of LIGHTEN
5 letters out of LIGHTEN
4 letters out of LIGHTEN
3 letters out of LIGHTEN
2 letters out of LIGHTEN
Contextual use of LIGHTEN
What's nearby LIGHTEN
Lookup in Wiki for LIGHTEN
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of LIGHTEN, do not miss the additional links under "More about: LIGHTEN"