Is FEVERISH valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of FEVERISH in various dictionaries:
- adj - marked by intense agitation or emotion
- adj - of or relating to or characterized by fever
- adj - having or affected by a fever
- Of, relating to, or resembling a fever.
- Having a fever or symptoms characteristic of a fever.
- Causing or tending to cause fever.
- Marked by intense agitation, emotion, or activity: worked at a feverish pace.
- adj - having a fever
There are 8 letters in FEVERISH: E E F H I R S V
To search all scrabble anagrams of FEVERISH, to go: FEVERISH?
Rearrange the letters in FEVERISH and see some winning combinations
8 letters out of FEVERISH
7 letters out of FEVERISH
6 letters out of FEVERISH
5 letters out of FEVERISH
4 letters out of FEVERISH
3 letters out of FEVERISH
2 letters out of FEVERISH
Contextual use of FEVERISH
What's nearby FEVERISH
Lookup in Wiki for FEVERISH
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of FEVERISH, do not miss the additional links under "More about: FEVERISH"