Is FIVE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of FIVE in various dictionaries:
- noun - the cardinal number that is the sum of four and one
- noun - a team that plays basketball
- noun - a playing card or a domino or a die whose upward face shows five pips
- adj - being one more than four
- The cardinal number equal to 4 + 1.
- The fifth in a set or sequence.
- Something, such as a quintet or a basketball team, that has five parts, units, or members.
- One of several forms of handball originating in England and played mainly at British schools and universities, in which only the receiving side can score points.
- noun - a number
There are 4 letters in FIVE: E F I V
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to FIVE
To search all scrabble anagrams of FIVE, to go: FIVE?
Rearrange the letters in FIVE and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of FIVE
What's nearby FIVE
Lookup in Wiki for FIVE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of FIVE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: FIVE"