Is FRESH valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of FRESH in various dictionaries:
- adj - recently made, produced, or harvested
- adj - (of a cycle) beginning or occurring again
- adj - imparting vitality and energy
- adj - original and of a kind not seen before
- adj - not canned or otherwise preserved
- adj - not containing or composed of salt water
- adj - having recently calved and therefore able to give milk
- adj - with restored energy
- adj - not soured or preserved
- adj - free from impurities
- adj - not yet used or soiled
- adj - improperly forward or bold
- adv - very recently
- New to one’s experience; not encountered before.
- See Synonyms at new.
- Recently made, produced, or harvested; not stale or spoiled: fresh bread.
- Not preserved, as by canning, smoking, or freezing: fresh vegetables.
- Not saline or salty: fresh water.
- Not yet used or soiled; clean: a fresh sheet of paper.
- Free from impurity or pollution; pure: fresh air.
- Additional; new: fresh evidence.
- Bright and clear; not dull or faded: a fresh memory.
- Having the glowing, unspoiled appearance of youth: a fresh complexion.
- Untried; inexperienced: fresh recruits.
- Having just arrived; straight: fashions fresh from Paris.
- Revived or reinvigorated; refreshed: I was fresh as a daisy after the nap.
- Fairly strong; brisk: a fresh wind.
- Bold and saucy; impudent.
- Having recently calved and therefore with milk.
- The early part: the fresh of the day.
- A freshet.
- adj - existing only a short time
- noun - something that is new
- verb - to make or become fresh
There are 5 letters in FRESH: E F H R S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to FRESH
To search all scrabble anagrams of FRESH, to go: FRESH?
Rearrange the letters in FRESH and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of FRESH
What's nearby FRESH
Lookup in Wiki for FRESH
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of FRESH, do not miss the additional links under "More about: FRESH"