Is FISH valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of FISH in various dictionaries:
- noun - any of various mostly cold-blooded aquatic vertebrates usually having scales and breathing through gills
- noun - the flesh of fish used as food
- noun - (astrology) a person who is born while the sun is in Pisces
- noun - the twelfth sign of the zodiac
- verb - seek indirectly
- verb - catch or try to catch fish or shellfish
- Any of the class Osteichthyes, having a bony skeleton.
- Any of the class Chondrichthyes, having a cartilaginous skeleton and including the sharks, rays, and skates.
- The flesh of such animals used as food.
- Any of various primitive aquatic vertebrates of the class Cyclostomata, lacking jaws and including the lampreys and hagfishes.
- Any of various unrelated aquatic animals, such as a jellyfish, cuttlefish, or crayfish.
- Often used to modify another noun: fish parts; fish gaffs.
- To catch or try to catch fish.
- To look for something by feeling one’s way; grope: fished in both pockets for a coin.
- To seek something in a sly or indirect way: fish for compliments.
- To catch or try to catch (fish).
- To catch or try to catch fish in: fish mountain streams.
- To proceed with an activity or abandon it altogether.
- verb - to catch or try to catch fish (cold-blooded aquatic vertebrates)
There are 4 letters in FISH: F H I S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to FISH
To search all scrabble anagrams of FISH, to go: FISH?
Rearrange the letters in FISH and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of FISH
What's nearby FISH
Lookup in Wiki for FISH
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of FISH, do not miss the additional links under "More about: FISH"