Is DAMPING valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of DAMPING in various dictionaries:
- verb - deaden (a sound or noise), especially by wrapping
- verb - restrain or discourage
- verb - make vague or obscure or make (an image) less visible
- verb - lessen in force or effect
- The capacity built into a mechanical or electrical device to prevent excessive correction and the resulting instability or oscillatory conditions.
- noun - the ability of a device to prevent instability
There are 7 letters in DAMPING: A D G I M N P
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to DAMPING
To search all scrabble anagrams of DAMPING, to go: DAMPING?
Rearrange the letters in DAMPING and see some winning combinations
7 letters out of DAMPING
6 letters out of DAMPING
5 letters out of DAMPING
4 letters out of DAMPING
3 letters out of DAMPING
2 letters out of DAMPING
Contextual use of DAMPING
What's nearby DAMPING
Lookup in Wiki for DAMPING
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of DAMPING, do not miss the additional links under "More about: DAMPING"