Is COMMITTAL valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of COMMITTAL in various dictionaries:
- noun - the official act of consigning a person to confinement (as in a prison or mental hospital)
- noun - the act of committing a crime
- The act of entrusting: committal of the property to an attorney.
- The act or an instance of committing to confinement.
- The act of pledging oneself to a particular view or position: articulated her strong committal to world peace.
There are 9 letters in COMMITTAL: A C I L M M O T T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to COMMITTAL
To search all scrabble anagrams of COMMITTAL, to go: COMMITTAL?
Rearrange the letters in COMMITTAL and see some winning combinations
9 letters out of COMMITTAL
6 letters out of COMMITTAL
5 letters out of COMMITTAL
4 letters out of COMMITTAL
3 letters out of COMMITTAL
2 letters out of COMMITTAL
Contextual use of COMMITTAL
What's nearby COMMITTAL
Lookup in Wiki for COMMITTAL
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of COMMITTAL, do not miss the additional links under "More about: COMMITTAL"