Is COLLISION valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of COLLISION in various dictionaries:
- noun - (physics) a brief event in which two or more bodies come together
- noun - an accident resulting from violent impact of a moving object
- noun - a conflict of opposed ideas or attitudes or goals
- The act or process of colliding; a crash or conflict.
- A brief dynamic event consisting of the close approach of two or more particles, such as atoms, resulting in an abrupt change of momentum or exchange of energy.
There are 9 letters in COLLISION: C I I L L N O O S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to COLLISION
To search all scrabble anagrams of COLLISION, to go: COLLISION?
Rearrange the letters in COLLISION and see some winning combinations
9 letters out of COLLISION
7 letters out of COLLISION
6 letters out of COLLISION
5 letters out of COLLISION
4 letters out of COLLISION
3 letters out of COLLISION
2 letters out of COLLISION
Contextual use of COLLISION
What's nearby COLLISION
Lookup in Wiki for COLLISION
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of COLLISION, do not miss the additional links under "More about: COLLISION"