Is ALVEOLUS valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of ALVEOLUS in various dictionaries:
- noun - a tiny sac for holding air in the lungs
- noun - a bony socket in the alveolar ridge that holds a tooth
- A small angular cavity or pit, such as a honeycomb cell.
- A tooth socket in the jawbone.
- A tiny, thinwalled, capillary-rich sac in the lungs where the exchange of oxygen and carbon dioxide takes place.
- noun - a small anatomical cavity
There are 8 letters in ALVEOLUS: A E L L O S U V
To search all scrabble anagrams of ALVEOLUS, to go: ALVEOLUS?
Rearrange the letters in ALVEOLUS and see some winning combinations
8 letters out of ALVEOLUS
6 letters out of ALVEOLUS
5 letters out of ALVEOLUS
4 letters out of ALVEOLUS
3 letters out of ALVEOLUS
2 letters out of ALVEOLUS
Contextual use of ALVEOLUS
What's nearby ALVEOLUS
Lookup in Wiki for ALVEOLUS
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of ALVEOLUS, do not miss the additional links under "More about: ALVEOLUS"