Is SALVO valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of SALVO in various dictionaries:
- noun - an outburst resembling the discharge of firearms or the release of bombs
- noun - rapid simultaneous discharge of firearms
- noun - a sudden outburst of cheers
- A simultaneous discharge of firearms.
- The simultaneous release of a rack of bombs from an aircraft.
- The projectiles or bombs thus released.
- A sudden outburst, as of cheers or praise.
- A forceful verbal or written assault.
- A mental provision or reservation.
- A saving clause.
- An expedient for protecting one’s reputation or for soothing one’s conscience.
- verb - to discharge firearms simultaneously
There are 5 letters in SALVO: A L O S V
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to SALVO
To search all scrabble anagrams of SALVO, to go: SALVO?
Rearrange the letters in SALVO and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of SALVO
What's nearby SALVO
Lookup in Wiki for SALVO
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of SALVO, do not miss the additional links under "More about: SALVO"