Is AFFLUENT valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of AFFLUENT in various dictionaries:
- noun - an affluent person
- noun - a branch that flows into the main stream
- adj - having an abundant supply of money or possessions of value
- Generously supplied with money, property, or possessions; prosperous or rich.
- Plentiful; abundant.
- Flowing freely; copious.
- A stream or river that flows into a larger one; a tributary.
- A person who is well-off financially: “the so-called emerging affluents” (Leslie Tweeton).
- noun - a stream that flows into another
There are 8 letters in AFFLUENT: A E F F L N T U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to AFFLUENT
To search all scrabble anagrams of AFFLUENT, to go: AFFLUENT?
Rearrange the letters in AFFLUENT and see some winning combinations
8 letters out of AFFLUENT
7 letters out of AFFLUENT
6 letters out of AFFLUENT
5 letters out of AFFLUENT
4 letters out of AFFLUENT
3 letters out of AFFLUENT
2 letters out of AFFLUENT
Contextual use of AFFLUENT
What's nearby AFFLUENT
Lookup in Wiki for AFFLUENT
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of AFFLUENT, do not miss the additional links under "More about: AFFLUENT"