Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: STANDBY
In which Scrabble dictionary does STANDBY exist?
Definitions of STANDBY in dictionaries:
- noun - something that can be relied on when needed
- noun - an actor able to replace a regular performer when required
- adj - ready for emergency use
- One that can always be relied on, as in an emergency.
- A favorite or frequent choice.
- One kept in readiness to serve as a substitute.
- Kept in reserve for use when needed: a standby generator.
- Of, relating to, or waiting for unreserved travel space that is made available by an airline only shortly before departure: standby passengers.
- noun - one that can be relied on
There are 7 letters in STANDBY: A B D N S T Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to STANDBY
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word STANDBY plus a wildcard: STANDBY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word STANDBY
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for STANDBY
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.