Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: SNUFFLES
In which Scrabble dictionary does SNUFFLES exist?
Definitions of SNUFFLES in dictionaries:
- noun - the act of breathing heavily through the nose (as when the nose is congested)
- verb - sniff or smell inquiringly
- verb - snuff up mucus through the nose
- verb - cry or whine with snuffling
- v - to sniff repeatedly
There are 8 letters in SNUFFLES: E F F L N S S U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SNUFFLES
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SNUFFLES plus a wildcard: SNUFFLES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SNUFFLES
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SNUFFLES
- Mario Kart Ds Game Online - Ajilbab.Com Portal
- snuffles - Quick Draw McGraw Characters - ShareTV
- Dark Magician Girl by Yamisnuffles on deviantART
- snuffles Cartoon Character
- ... Animals Singing and Animated Animals Snowmen snuffles Bear Teddy Bears
- Harry Potter Style Wand 3 by snuffles379 on deviantART
- clave de sol y Kikas la musica y mis hijas lo maximo mi vida hombro ...
- Its that time of day again. Time for another commission This one is ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.