Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: SNUFFLE
In which Scrabble dictionary does SNUFFLE exist?
Definitions of SNUFFLE in dictionaries:
- noun - the act of breathing heavily through the nose (as when the nose is congested)
- verb - sniff or smell inquiringly
- verb - snuff up mucus through the nose
- verb - cry or whine with snuffling
- To breathe noisily, as through a blocked nose.
- To sniff.
- To utter in a snuffling tone.
- The act of snuffling or the sound produced by it.
- v - to sniff repeatedly
There are 7 letters in SNUFFLE: E F F L N S U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SNUFFLE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SNUFFLE plus a wildcard: SNUFFLE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SNUFFLE
7 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SNUFFLE
- Big Proof by Sneakysnufflez on deviantART
- Our schools blog of English stuff Paper Toys
- Elephant Sesame Street
- Black Green Bedroom
- snuffleupagus Sesame Street Character
- December 6th 2012 Category Mental Illness Update
- snuffle Babe Vapour Rub 24g - ExpressChemist.co.uk - Buy Online
- snuffle dragon stuffed animal no fire breathing dragon here snuffle
- 201108 Sonic snuffle Lodge Hedgehog Rescue