Scrabble word: SNUFFLE
Is SNUFFLE valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of SNUFFLE in dictionaries:
- noun - the act of breathing heavily through the nose (as when the nose is congested)
- verb - sniff or smell inquiringly
- verb - snuff up mucus through the nose
- verb - cry or whine with snuffling
- To breathe noisily, as through a blocked nose.
- To sniff.
- To utter in a snuffling tone.
- The act of snuffling or the sound produced by it.
- verb - to sniff repeatedly
There are 7 letters in SNUFFLE: E F F L N S U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SNUFFLE
Click to search all anagrams of SNUFFLE plus a wildcard: SNUFFLE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SNUFFLE
Images for SNUFFLE
Lookup in Wiki for SNUFFLE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.