Scrabble word: SKIDDER
In which Scrabble dictionary does SKIDDER exist?
Definitions of SKIDDER in dictionaries:
- noun - a person who slips or slides because of loss of traction
- noun - a worker who uses a skid to move logs
- noun - a tractor used to haul logs over rough terrain
- One that skids: a sports car that was a real skidder.
- One that makes use of a skid.
- A heavy, four-wheel tractor used to haul logs, especially over rugged terrain.
- verb - to slide sideways as a result of a loss of traction