Scrabble word: SKIDDER
In which Scrabble dictionary does SKIDDER exist?
Definitions of SKIDDER in dictionaries:
- noun - a person who slips or slides because of loss of traction
- noun - a worker who uses a skid to move logs
- noun - a tractor used to haul logs over rough terrain
- One that skids: a sports car that was a real skidder.
- One that makes use of a skid.
- A heavy, four-wheel tractor used to haul logs, especially over rugged terrain.
- verb - to slide sideways as a result of a loss of traction
There are 7 letters in SKIDDER: D D E I K R S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SKIDDER
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SKIDDER plus a wildcard: SKIDDER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SKIDDER
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SKIDDER
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.