Scrabble word: RIPENING
In which Scrabble dictionary does RIPENING exist?
Definitions of RIPENING in dictionaries:
- noun - coming to full development
- noun - acquiring desirable qualities by being left undisturbed for some time
- verb - cause to ripen or develop fully
- verb - grow ripe
- adv - fully developed [adj RIPER, RIPEST] : RIPELY
- adj - free from dirt or stain
- verb - to rid of dirt or stain
There are 8 letters in RIPENING: E G I I N N P R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to RIPENING
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word RIPENING plus a wildcard: RIPENING?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word RIPENING
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for RIPENING
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.