Scrabble word: REHEARSE
In which Scrabble dictionary does REHEARSE exist?
Definitions of REHEARSE in dictionaries:
- verb - engage in a rehearsal (of)
- To practice (a part in a play, for example) in preparation for a public performance.
- To direct in rehearsal: rehearsed the orchestra.
- To perfect or cause to perfect (an action) by repetition.
- To retell or recite.
- verb - to practice in preparation for a public appearance
There are 8 letters in REHEARSE: A E E E H R R S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to REHEARSE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word REHEARSE plus a wildcard: REHEARSE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word REHEARSE
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for REHEARSE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.