Scrabble word: SHEERER
In which Scrabble dictionary does SHEERER exist?
Definitions of SHEERER in dictionaries:
- adj - complete and without restriction or qualification
- adj - not mixed with extraneous elements
- adj - very steep
- adj - so thin as to transmit light
- adv - of very thin texture [adj SHEERER, SHEEREST] : SHEERLY
- verb - to turn aside suddenly from a straight course
There are 7 letters in SHEERER: E E E H R R S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SHEERER
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SHEERER plus a wildcard: SHEERER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SHEERER
Images for SHEERER
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.