Scrabble word: PITCHING
In which Scrabble dictionary does PITCHING exist?
Definitions of PITCHING in dictionaries:
- noun - (baseball) playing the position of pitcher on a baseball team
- noun - abrupt up-and-down motion (as caused by a ship or other conveyance)
- verb - throw or toss with a light motion
- verb - move abruptly
- verb - fall or plunge forward
- verb - set to a certain pitch
- verb - sell or offer for sale from place to place
- verb - be at an angle
- verb - heel over
- verb - erect and fasten
- verb - throw or hurl from the mound to the batter, as in baseball
- verb - hit (a golf ball) in a high arc with a backspin
- verb - lead (a card) and establish the trump suit
- verb - set the level or character of
- verb - to propel through the air with a movement of the arm
There are 8 letters in PITCHING: C G H I I N P T
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PITCHING plus a wildcard: PITCHING?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PITCHING
Images for PITCHING
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.