Scrabble word: ITCHING
Is ITCHING valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of ITCHING in dictionaries:
- noun - an irritating cutaneous sensation that produces a desire to scratch
- verb - scrape or rub as if to relieve itching
- verb - have or perceive an itch
- verb - cause to perceive an itch
- verb - have a strong desire or urge to do something
- noun - an uneasy or tingling skin sensation
There are 7 letters in ITCHING: C G H I I N T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ITCHING
Click to search all anagrams of ITCHING plus a wildcard: ITCHING?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ITCHING
Images for ITCHING
Lookup in Wiki
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.