Scrabble word: PEOPLES
Is PEOPLES valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of PEOPLES in dictionaries:
- noun - the human beings of a particular nation or community or ethnic group
- noun - (plural) any group of human beings (men or women or children) collectively
- noun - the body of citizens of a state or country
- noun - members of a family line
- noun - the common people generally
- verb - fill with people
- verb - furnish with people
- verb - to furnish with inhabitants
There are 7 letters in PEOPLES: E E L O P P S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PEOPLES
Click to search all anagrams of PEOPLES plus a wildcard: PEOPLES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PEOPLES
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for PEOPLES
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.