Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: PEOPLE
In which Scrabble dictionary does PEOPLE exist?
Definitions of PEOPLE in dictionaries:
- noun - (plural) any group of human beings (men or women or children) collectively
- noun - the body of citizens of a state or country
- noun - members of a family line
- noun - the common people generally
- verb - fill with people
- verb - furnish with people
- Human beings considered as a group or in indefinite numbers: People were dancing in the street.
- A body of persons living in the same country under one national government; a nationality.
- Persons with regard to their residence, class, profession, or group: city people.
- The mass of ordinary persons; the populace.
- The citizens of a political unit, such as a nation or a state; the electorate.
- Persons subordinate to or loyal to a ruler, a superior, or an employer: The queen showed great compassion for her people.
- Family, relatives, or ancestors.
- Animals or other beings distinct from human beings: Rabbits and squirrels are the furry, little people of the woods.
- v - to furnish with inhabitants
There are 6 letters in PEOPLE: E E L O P P
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PEOPLE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PEOPLE plus a wildcard: PEOPLE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PEOPLE
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for PEOPLE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.