Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: OVERRIDE
In which Scrabble dictionary does OVERRIDE exist?
Definitions of OVERRIDE in dictionaries:
- noun - a manually operated device to correct the operation of an automatic device
- noun - the act of nullifying
- verb - rule against
- verb - prevail over
- verb - counteract the normal operation of (an automatic gear shift in a vehicle)
- verb - ride (a horse) too hard
- To ride across.
- To ride beyond.
- To trample on.
- To ride (a horse) too hard.
- To prevail over; conquer: Budgetary concerns overrode all other considerations.
- To declare null and void; set aside: overrode the President’s veto.
- To counteract the normal operation of (an automatic control).
- To extend over; overlap.
- A sales commission collected by an executive in addition to the commission received by a subordinate salesperson.
- A mechanism or system used to counteract an automatic control.
- The act or an instance of nullifying.
- verb - to ride over
There are 8 letters in OVERRIDE: D E E I O R R V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to OVERRIDE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word OVERRIDE plus a wildcard: OVERRIDE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word OVERRIDE
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for OVERRIDE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.